The Self Storage Hall of Fame
The Self Storage Hall of Fame was established in 2005 to honor self storage industry pioneers, innovators and respected entrepreneurs for their individual accomplishments, organizational achievements, and dedication to the self storage industry.
To be considered a person must meet the following:
- Employed in the self storage industry no less than 20 years
- Have a distinguished record of accomplishments as a self storage owner , operator, manager, employee, or vendor
- Proven record of support for and contributions to the self storage industry
- Active and sustained participation in, and contributions to the Self Storage Association
- Nominees application and three letters of support are due no later than April 15, 2024.
- Application and supplemental information must be scanned into one PDF and to Annette Peterson, at email@example.com by April 15, 2024 to be considered.
- Nominee will be considered for two years upon submission of application.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Awardees will be notified in May.
- Inductees or a representative must be present to attend SSA Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony at the SSA Fall National Conference and Tradeshow.
HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
(click on inductee head shot for full biography)
Download a PDF list of our Hall of Fame inductees HERE